Monday, March 31, 2008

Is this a sign of a short-term memory problem?

Kamál (Perfection), 11 Baha (Splendor), 165 B.E. – Monday, March 31, 2008 about 7:42 AM PDT

I worry about my memory sometimes. Is my short-term memory is going or am I just distracted? I have no problems remembering login names and passwords not even when I change the password. The problem this morning is coffee. My coffee cup sets on a wooden T.V. stand beside my computer desk.

Anyway, I reached for the cup and started to drink the coffee in it. However, there was no coffee; I drank the entire cup of hot 100% Columbian brew and didn't remember drinking it. Now I'm worried about my short-term memory. Not that I don't have other, probably, more important things to worry about.

I'm a writer and a coffee drinker so does not remembering I drink the coffee in my cup a sign of a problem. I don't know, I certainly hope not. I guess as long as I can remember my login names, passwords and bank pin numbers, I'm all right.

No comments: