Saturday, March 08, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

Jamál (Beauty), 8 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 164 B.E. – Saturday, March 8, 2008 about 9:08 PM PST

It's that time of year again. We set the clocks forward an hour at 2:00 AM. Everyone loses an hour of sleep this Sunday. I don't know what difference an hour is going to make. It's suppose to save energy, but I doubt that my power bill will be lower because of it.

I have to set all my clocks forward one hour. All right, not all of them. The clock on my computer will do it automatically. The clock in my car never fell back last fall. It's just too difficult to set the clock in the car. I'm going to have to have a new cable on the battery anyway, so when I get the money for that then I'll set the clock. I have only two clocks in the house to set, so I guess this is a good time to move them.

The alarm clock is in the living room now, setting on my dining room table. I'm going to move it to my bedroom; not the dining room table, but the alarm clock. I'm eventually going to move the dining room table back into the dining room. Right now, a hospital bed is in my dining room. I'm going to call about March 20 to get the hospital bed removed. Then I can put my dining room table back in the dining room.

No comments: