Friday, March 14, 2008

This week I am working on a Monotetra poem

Jalál (Glory), 14 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 164 B.E. –Friday, March 14, 2008 about 10:42 PM PST

This week I'm working on a Monotetra poem. I haven't decided on a theme or subject yet. The form was posted on the Stretch Your Style page today, with a suggestion on a subject, but I'm not sure yet if I'm going to do the suggested subject or not. I'll think about it tonight and decided in the morning.

The only thing I am sure about tonight is that the poem will contain more then one stanza. It will be at least three stanzas perhaps more. The number of stanzas depend on the subject I write about. Palm Sunday is on March 16 and St. Patrick's day is coming up, both are good subjects for a poem. I haven't written a Palm Sunday poem in a while so perhaps I'll use that as a subject. I'll have to research Palm Sunday and see if there are any little know facts or small details I can focus on.

No comments: