Wednesday, March 26, 2008

There are times in my life

‘Idál (Justice), 6 Baha (Splendor), 165 B.E. – Wednesday, March 26, 2008 about 4:12 PM PDT

There are times in my life when I wish my grandparents were still around.
I miss them very much.
I miss my grandfather's advice and my grandmother's laughter.
I miss the security the presence always gave me.

I'm 61 years old, so my grandparents would be over 100 probably closer to 200, which means I'd probably be taking care of them. That doesn't stop me from wishing they were here sometimes. Grandpa would find the gas prices outrageous. He would wonder how people could afford to go any where.

There is one thing that I know my grandfather would like and would have. Grandpa would have a computer and internet access. How do I know? Because when he was alive he always made sure he had the latest technology. He didn't buy it when it immediately came out, but would wait a little while to get it; when my grandfather was a farmer he had the first Fordsen tractor in the the area.

No comments: