Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tomorrow I'm dong it again

‘Idál (Justice), 4 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 164 B.E. – Wednesday, March 5, 2008 about 4:00 PM PST

Well I'm doing it again, I'm participating in the Follow the Leader Journal contest on writing.com. I'm using my writin.com blog Snow Melt to write my leading entry and the responses to the other leading entries.

I'm not sure what the subject or theme of my leading entry is yet. I'm scheduled for March 10, so I suspect something will come up between now and then. Maybe I'll try something completely different this time. I have some books on journaling with a exercises I've wanted to try for a while. I'll check out those and see what I come up with. In the mean time the other leading entries should be very interesting.

I think I'll take an entirrly different approach to the contest this time around. Before I've simply read and responded to the entries without giving a lot of thought to them. I think this time before I write an response, I'll pray and meditate about what I'm going to write.

No comments: