Monday, January 30, 2017

Motivational Monday: What is my motivation for this week?

Kamál (Perfection), 13 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 173 BE - Monday, January 30, 2017 AD About 10:06 AM Pacific Standard Time 

What is my motivation for this week? Two poetry forms I've never tried before. The first is a form created by David Marshall called the Haiku Sonnet. The second is a Cambodian form called the Go Vat. Both forms look difficult enough to wake up my muse and get the creative juices flowing. Not that I've had any creative difficulties this month. At least none that are worth mentioning in this entry. 

I will write the poems and then post examples with the explanations and links on a couple of Form Friday's in February. I need to start planning my blog entries ahead of time because it stress me and turns my hair gray if wait until the last minute to compose an entry. I certainly don't need any thing to turn my hair grayer then what it already is. 

No comments: