Sunday, January 08, 2017

Goals for the January 8 to January to January 14, 2017

Jamál (Beauty), 10 Sharaf (Honor), 173 BE - Sunday, January 8, 2017 AD about 1:51 PM Pacific Standard Time 

What are my goals for the second week of January 2017? Write, review, edit, and submit. Those are broad goals so I have to narrow and tighten them. This week I want to review at least 28 items on writing.com with about 7 of those reviews sent to a new person on the site.  I have to write submit to one contest on writing.com because of a challenge I'm participating in. This week I think I will attempt a story rather than the poem I usually write. I will edit everyday because I'm editing a specific novel. I may not be able to finish the editing by the end of the week, but I will get a good part of it accomplished. I'll post my accomplishments on Saturday, January 14. 

No comments: