Thursday, January 05, 2017

A dreary Thursday in January

Istijlál (Majesty), 7 Sharaf (Honors), 173 BE - Thursday, January 5, 2017 AD about 11:28 AM Pacific Standard Time 

It's a dreary Thursday 
In January 
The weather matches my mood 
Wind carrying dead leaves 
And litter across the sidewalk 
While clouds promising tears 

All right that's enough of the darkness. I have too much work to do to huddle in my own depression. I know it's January and the probably the worst financial month of the year. This depression and wanting to cry isn't helping any. Perhaps I need to take a different approach and instead of ranting about my problems try writing encouraging and inspiring blog entries. I know there must be something to laugh about. I'll try making at least one positive entry a week. I would like to make more, but I think one a week may be a good start. 

No comments: