Tuesday, January 24, 2017

New Year 2017: Three changes I've made

Fiḍál (Grace), 7 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 173 BE - Tuesday, January 24, 2017 AD about 10:57 AM Pacific Standard time. 

I decided on the first to make a few changes in the way I do stuff. I've made three changes in relationship to my writing.com portfolio and the way I do things. First, I now list my favorites on the right side of my screen because it saves time when I want to access a group folder. Second, I changed my review template to make it easier to do reviews. Third, I request and paid GPs for three reviews for items in my port that haven't been reviewed. When those reviews come in I will rewrite the items according to any helpful suggestions. 

I'll probably make some more changes in the upcoming weeks. When I do I will make another entry about those. One thing I'm considering is putting my name on the Request Review list and set a Gift Points (GPs) amount for each requested review. When I do that I will either change my review template or create a new template for requested reviews. 

No comments: