Friday, February 03, 2017

First Friday in February 2017

Istiqlál (Independence), 18 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 173 BE - Friday, February 3, 2017 AD about 12:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

It's the first Friday in February 2017 (alright, there's nothing like stating the obvious in a blog entry) and I have a busy month in front of me. I have a contest to judge, blog entries to write, and contests to enter. Not to mention I need to clean off my desk and the wooden television try next to the desk. I also need to keep a closer eye on the date. 

I just realized there is only one more day in Sulṭán. There isn't any excuse for this because I use the Baha'I date in one of my journals. I keep track of my goals on a nineteen day basis because it's easier to determine what I've accomplished and what I need to accomplish. Normally I'm more away of the day of the month and when the Feast Day arrives. That wasn't the case this month. Perhaps I need to change the way I keep track of my goals. 

I have to admit that the goal entry in my goals journal is a little crowded. I'll change that when I set up the new month's entry on Saturday or Sunday. I'll probably set it up on Sunday because Friday and Saturday are full. I'm going to post this now and get on with something else. I still have a couple of items to judge for the contest. I've set the goal of reading three or four a day so that I have them read and reviewed before February 20. 

No comments: