Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sundry Sunday: Thank God It's Sunday

Jamál (Beauty), 16 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 171 BE - Sunday, June 1, 2014 - about 6:04 pm Pacific Daylight Time

I know that it's normal to say Thank God It's Friday, but I'm glad for a new week and a new month occurring on the same day. Last week was confusing and there were days that I wasn't sure of the day or the date. I'm better today, I know the day, the date, and the time. I've caught up on two or three things that I was behind, all though, I still have to go to the laundromat.

I don't want to think about last week, but I'm going to have to face the fact that I still may have a couple of more items to catch up. I know I'll have to take some trash to the alley in the morning when I roll the laundry to the car. I'm not looking forward to going to the laundromat, but I have no other choice. I'm not looking forward to doing anything that I have to stand up to accomplish because my shoes hurt my feet. I need a new pair of shoes.

I'm not going to complain any more because it's a new month. June is looking like it will be a nice month; at least, I'm starting the month with a positive attitude. I don't have anything to complain about this early in the month. I haven't checked my bank account in a couple of day, so I suppose I should check it tonight before I go to bed. I should also balance my books for May, but then I didn't do much book balancing all through that month.

No comments: