Friday, June 27, 2014

Foodie Friday: White Fish, Chicken, or Canned Chicken Stew

Istiqlál (Independence), 4 Raḥmat (Mercy), 171 BE - Friday, June 27, 2014 - about 3:01 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Decisions, decisions, decisions, the decisions never end. I have a choice this weekend, i have white fish and chicken thighs in the freezer, while in the cabinet I have a can of chicken in water and several cans of various vegetables. I have to decide what I will fix to eat  this weekend, whatever I fix to eat I will have to open a can of vegetable to go with it.

When I went to the store yesterday, I purchased peanut butter, Ovaltime©, and white fish. I did not purchase any fresh vegetable because I had lots of canned vegetable in the cabinet. If I have fresh vegetable then I will not open a can of vegetable. I have to start opening the canned vegetable and eating  those. I am not sure what other types of canned good I have, so while I looking for vegetables I will see what else is down there.

Maybe I'll fix the white fish with a can of corn or some green beans for lunch. For breakfast I will have hotcakes and eggs with some chicken sausage. This is the first time I have tried chicken sausage, normally I purchase the turkey sausage; however, this time I decided to try the chicken.

No comments: