Thursday, June 05, 2014

Thankful Thursday: On Thursday, June 5, 2014 I Am Thankful

Istijlál (Majesty), 1 Núr (Light), 171 BE - Thursday, June 5, 2014 about sunset Pacific Daylight Time

On Thursday, June 5, 2014 I am thankful that...

01. ...Nevada has early voting because it makes it easier to vote when you can do it while you are out shopping or running errands.

02. ...I received a jar of peanut butter with my June senior food allotment. I can now have peanut butter on my hot cakes.

03. ...I stopped at a full service gas station this morning for gas because the tires on the passenger side were low.

04. ...I was able to vote this morning before going the pick up my senior food allotment because now I do not have to worry about finding a pace to vote.

05. ...I have an Internet connection because I can earn some money to help with my bills.

06. ...I received a can of chicken in water with my senior food allotment, so now I can make my owe recipe for sloppy joes.

07. ...I only need 100,000 Gift Points on writing.com to extend my premium membership to the end of December.

I know that I'm supposed to list ten things I am thankful for, but for some reason today I can only think of seven, but I'm going to post it anyway.

No comments: