Saturday, June 07, 2014

Summary Saturday: Sunshine and Triple Digit Temperatures

Jalál (Glory), 3 Núr (Light), 171 BE - Saturday, June 7, 2014 about 4:42 pm Pacific Daylight Time

It is the end of the first week in June, I am sitting in a cool apartment trying to decided what to fix with the chicken I have in the microwave. Every few minutes I glance out the window at the beautiful blue sky and bright sunshine.  Every thirty minutes or so I check the local temperature on one of t he news website.

According to the website, the temperature is 102 degrees right now. It is supposed to drop to 101 degrees about 5:00 pm. I will check the temperature again about 5:30 to see if it dropped. I am planning to go grocery shopping on Sunday morning because I have to purchase some supplies for work on Tuesday.

It has been a warm week here in Las Vegas. The temperatures climbed into the triple digits almost everyday. So I have had to run t he air conditioner during the day, but I do not run it at night. I have a remote control that allows me to turn the cool air on and off at will. I hope it keeps the electricity bill down this summer.


No comments: