Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Tuesday Ten: Summer Activities

Fiḍál (Grace), 18 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 171 BE - Tuesday, June 3, 2014 about 3:51 Pacific Daylight Time

These are the things I plan to do this summer.

01. Survive the triple digit temperatures in Las Vegas

02. Participate in I Write June-July-August on writing.com

03. Get my hair cut, I'm not planning on dying it because I'm starting to like the gray. I do want it shorter because I can't stand long hair in the summer time.

04. Write a wikiHow article wikiHow. I set up an account under the name of Prosperous Snow.

05. Get a pair of new athletic shoes so that I can workout at the gym without my feet hurting.

06. Write a my own recipe for fresh fruit summer salad.

07. Take an MIT OpenCourse MIT Open Course.

08. Do a "bill reduction" The One Hour Project: Cleanse Your Monthly Bills

09. Read the book, Harley-Davidson 100 Years, that my friend gave me.

10. Make a blog entry on each of the items when I do them.

Those activities, working, and the housework should keep my mind and body busy this summer. Since I want to complete all of them and prove to myself that I can do ten projects in three months, I need to get going. I will post how the project are coming along on Saturday or Sunday.

No comments: