Friday, May 02, 2014

Foodie Friday: Three Greens Soup

Istiqlál (Independence), 5 Jamál (Beauty), 171 BE - Friday, May 2, 2014 about 6:56 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Yesterday, a neighbor informed me that when you make soup you have to have at least three greens in it. Therefore, tomorrow I will put the spinach and the asparagus  in the celery soup I have in the fridge. I will finish the soup after breakfast because I am making a spinach omelet for breakfast. I usually make a three egg omelet, but this time I will make it with only two eggs.

After I cut the spinach for the omelet I will put the rest in the soup and then cut the asparagus up. I think I will fix the soup in the electric skillet tomorrow. I will fix the omelet and then finish making the soup, which should last me three or four day. I also need to start my grocery list for Monday because I did not purchase everything I needed today.

No comments: