Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday Ten: Ten Reasons to Get Out of Bed on a Summer Morning

Fiḍál (Grace), 3 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 171 BE - Tuesday, May 20, 2014 about 7:54 am Pacific Daylight Time

The reason I get out of bed on a summer morning is...

1. ...to open my prayer book and read my morning prayers.

2. ...to eat Hostess Twinkies for breakfast, since I live alone I do not have to be a good example for anyone at breakfast.

3. ...to drink iced coffee made from freshly brewed coffee.

4. ...to access writing.com.

5. ...to make chicken soup from a chicken thigh with the skin still on and either fresh or canned vegetables whichever I have in the refrigerator on any given day.

6. ...to carry the trash to the alley after I have cooked the chicken thigh and fresh vegetable in either the microwave on top of the electric range.

7.  ...to listen to the morning noises of my neighborhood, so that I can use them in a short story or poem.

8. ...to read my e-mail to see if anything important is waiting for a response.

9. ...to compose a blog entry on a beautiful summer morning.

10. ...to write a short story, poem, novel chapter, or essay so that I can post it in my writing.com port or blog.

No comments: