Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sundry Sunday: A Warm and Beautifu Sunday in Las Vegas

Jamál (Beauty), 7 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 171 BE - Sunday, May 25, 2014 about 11:33 am Pacific Daylight Time

It is a warm and beautiful Sunday morning in Las Vegas. I had the door to my apartment opened earlier today and heard birds singing in the palm and pine trees scatter across the front lawns of the apartment buildings in my neighborhood.

It is a beautiful and warm Sunday morning in Las Vegas and I am making chicken soup. I do not use a whole chicken to make soup because I do not like to cut up chicken. I use only the thighs, legs, or leg quarters to make the soup. That way I do not have to cut up the chicken and I do not have very many bones to take to the trash.

It is a warm and beautiful Sunday morning in Las Vegas and I hear the neighbor's dog barking at something. I do not know what caught her attention because I do not hear anyone knocking at any of the doors in this building.  I know something must have upset her because the only time she barks is when something catches her attention. She wants to let every one know that the cannot enter he apartment without permission.

No comments: