Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Tuesday Ten: Ten Cloud Shapes I Have Witness while Living in Las Vegas

Fiḍál (Grace), 9 Jamál (Beauty), 171 BE - Tuesday, May 6, 2014 about 1:34 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Today, Tuesday, May 6, is wind, cool and partly cloudy. The white clouds stand out against the blue sky, I can see them change shapes as they float by. This brought to mind some amazing cloud shape I have witnessed since moving to the city a few decades ago.

1. I once saw a could that look like a huge archangel, with his wings outspread.

2. I once saw a cloud in the shape of a flying dragon, which the winds in the upper atmosphere transformed into a walking oak tree.

3. I once saw a cloud in the shape of a windmill that became a wisp of gray smoke as the wind blew it apart.

4. I just saw a cloud in the shape of a baby dragon chasing another cloud in the shape of a unicorn,

5. I once saw a cloud in the shape of a pig running on chicken legs.

6. I once saw a cloud in the shape of a whale floating across the morning sky.

7. I just saw a cloud shape like a bearded person looking toward the west.

8. I once saw a cloud in the shape of a castle.

9. I once saw a cloud in the shape of an oak leaf.

10. I just saw a cloud in the shape of a small fuzzy dog.

No comments: