Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Works for me Wednesday: Apple Juice

‘Idál (Justice), 10 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 171 BE - Wednesday, May 28, 2014 about 5:44 am Pacific Daylight Time

I have three jugs of apple juice in the refrigerator that I have to use in a recipe or dink. Since this is my least favorite juice, I do not drink much of it; however, I have to use the juice so I am going to use it in cooking. That being the case, I am going to use the juice in cooking. This morning, I can think of only two options  (1) use it to marinate chicken thighs and with my hotcake mix instead of water.

I know there must be other recipes for the apple juice, but his morning I am too sleepy (because I woke up earlier then normal and could not get back to sleep) to think of them. As soon as I wake up enough to surf the internet safely, I will search for recipes using apple juice. I think the only way for me to use it is in cooking because three jugs is just too much for me to drink.

I could also try mixing some apple juice with cranberry juice. That might taste good and it would be a bit different, I just cannot drink that much apple juice without mixing it with something. Next time I go to the store I will get some ginger ale because I know that taste good mixed with apple juice. Right now, I will post this because I am having a difficult time typing while I am half asleep.

No comments: