Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thankful Thursday: May 22, 2014

Istijlál (Majesty), 5 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 171 BE - Thursday, May 22, 2014 about 12:53 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...

1. ...for homemade chicken soup make with hot sauce  and fresh vegetables.

2. ...for iced tea.

3. ...for iced coffee.

4. ...that yesterday was so cool that I did not have to turn on the cold air.

 5. ...that the sparrows are sing in the pine tree across the street.

6. ...that today is a beautiful day in Las Vegas.

7. ...that I received my sample ballot so that I can vote in the primary election.

8. ...that we have early voting here in Nevada, so I can early vote and go to the mall at the same time.

9. ...for Hostess Twinkies, which make a good First Breakfast.

10. ...that I can open my apartment door on cool days and let the fresh air in.

No comments: