Thursday, May 08, 2014

Thankful Thursday: On May 8 I am Thankful for

Istijlál (Majesty), 11 Jamál (Beauty), 171 BE - Thursday, May 8, 2014 about 1:07 pm Pacific Daylight Time

On May 8, 2014 I am Thankful...

1. ...that I have $20.00 in Farmer's Market coupons to use before June 30, 2014.

2. ...for the beautiful and pleasant spring weather we are having here in Las Vegas.

3. ...that I receive a spring savings packet from Smith's Food & Drug store yesterday, which contains coupons worth over $11.00 on products I purchase most often.

4. ...for the environment merit badge I received on writing.com for my poem We Need Green Cities, which won second place in the Earth Day writing. contest.

5. ...that someone came to my apartment last night and unstuck the flatware drawer because now I have access to all of my silverware.

6. ...for the pigeons and sparrows I hear cooing and singing everyday.

7. ...that I earned $20.00 from doing on-line surveys. The money was deposited into my checking account yesterday.

8. ...for the sound of the Harley-Davidson I hear almost every morning. When I moved from my house I thought I would never hear that beautiful sound again.

9. ...that the savings package from Smith's Food & Drug store contained a coupon for a free container of 1 dozen large eggs.

10. ...for the step stool that allows me to reach the top shelves of my cabinets.

No comments: