Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Workout Wednesday: Will Today's Workout Happen?

‘Idál (Justice), 1 Jalál (Glory), 171 BE - Wednesday, April 8, 2014 about 9:00 am Pacific Daylight Time

It's Workout Wednesday, but due to financial issues, finding some business items, and business calls I won't get to my 11:00 am class. I didn't go yesterday, so I should go this afternoon sometime if I can scrape up the money to purchase some necessities, so that I can go into the gym. I ran out of money and specific necessities earlier this month then I did last month. Right now it's a choice between doing laundry and getting the necessities required for me to go to the gym and other places.

The only workout I may get today is taking the trash to the alley and going to the mail box. Carrying the trash to the alley is a good workout, but going to the gym is better.  Perhaps if I take the trash out of the bathroom first and then later carry the trash out that is under the sink. I need to do more walking anyway, so that is as good excuse to get me walking as any.

It's workout Wednesday
a beautiful day to walk
out to the alley.

Right now, I need to fix me something to eat, so that I have the energy to take the trash to the alley. I warm the food I had left over from yesterday and I think I'll take the chicken down from the freezer so that I can fix that this afternoon or tomorrow.



No comments: