Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday: April 24, 2014

Istijlál (Majesty), 16 Jalál (Glory), 171 BE - Thursday, April 24, 2014 about 10:55 am Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...

1. ...that I was able to extend my premium membership on writing.com another three months from June 30, 2014 to September 30, 2014;

2. ...for the new broom, dustpan, and mop I was able to purchase on Monday, April 21 because now I can sweep and mop the floor;

3. ...that I still have an internet connection so that I can work online and earn some extra money;

4. ...for the six ice cube trays I was  able to purchase when I went to the store on Monday because now I will not have to buy ice this summer.;

5. ...that I joined 750 words on Wednesday, April 23, because it is a fun challenge to type 750 words in one setting;

6. ...for ginger ale because it makes sweetened and unsweetened apple juice taste a whole lot better;

7. ...that, because of the cool temperatures in Las Vegas, I did not have to turn the cool air on at all yesterday;

8. ...for the beauty of a sunshiny spring day in Las Vegas;

9. ...that I have $10.00 coming to my PayPal account from one of the survey groups I joined;

10. ...for the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah and the Bab.

No comments: