Saturday, April 26, 2014

Summary Saturday: Review of April 20 to April 26, 2014

Jalál (Glory), 18 Jalál (Glory), 171 BE - April 26, 2014 about 2:40 pm Pacific Daylight Time

It's summary Saturday and, according to the note I wrote myself about today's  theme, I'm supposed  to summarize the week with a focus on what I learned.  What did I learn this week? After contemplating this subject I decided that I learned the following things.

1. I do not have enough hangers in my closet to hang up all my clothes. Therefore, I have to clean out the large Tupperware© container, that is sitting in the bathroom, to hold my t-shirts.

2. I need to do my laundry every Friday morning because the laundromat has fewer customers, so I can find a place to sit while waiting for the clothes to wash and dry.

3.  I need to purchase four more wash clothes because I only have two in the apartment.

4. It is difficulty, but possible to write 750 words without stopping.

5. I have more room for canned vegetables in my cupboard if I store the canned fruit in the refrigerator.

6. I need more storage containers of different sizes because I do not have enough to hold leftovers because I cannot cook for just one person.

I think that is about all I learned this week, which I thin is enough for one week. It is getting warmer here in Las Vegas, so I think I am going to like having a cold can of fruit in the refrigerator. The only problems is that I have to figure out different ways to fix applesauce. How many ways are there to fix applesauce before a person gets tired of eating it?

No comments: