Saturday, April 05, 2014

Summary Saturday: An Interesting Week

Jalál (Glory), 16 Bahá (Splendor), 171 BE - Saturday, April 5, 2014 about 4:05 pm Pacific Daylight Time

It has been an interesting week, I went to the gym three day, I did one load of laundry, and I received $30.00 in coupons for the Farmers' Market. Yesterday, April 4, I made green bean and asparagus soup, but did not use any chicken because I forgot to take it out of the freezer. I warmed up some of the broth for breakfast and for lunch I added some leftovers to the soup when I warmed it up. I have not decided what I am having for supper.

I did not go to the gym today because I was not feeling well, I am feeling better this afternoon. If I feel well tomorrow then I will go to the gym, actually I may go anyway. I have two load of laundry I have to wash tomorrow, I can do the laundry either before or after I go to the gym. I should do the laundry before because after I get out of the gym, I do not want to do anything except come home and eat something.

As I said, it has been an interesting week. I would say stressful, but then most of my weeks are stressful. Since I been going to the gym on a regular or semi-regular basis my weeks have been less stressful and they will become even less stressful as soon I can earn enough money to pay my bills. However, all in all it has been a nice week.

No comments: