Thursday, April 03, 2014

Thankful Thursday: April 3, 2014

Istijlál (Majesty), 14 Bahá (Splendor), 171 BE - Thursday, April 3, 2014 about 12:49 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...

1. ...for the $30.00 in Farmers' Market coupons I received when I picked up my April Senior Food allotment.

2.  ...that I still have a working Internet connection.

3. ...for the jar of peanut butter I received with my Senior Food allotment.

4. ...that I am still able to drive my car across Las Vegas.

5. ...for the bottle of grape juice I received with my Senior Food allotment.

6. ...that I still have a bag of rice in the cupboard so I can make Spanish rice to go with the ground turkey I have in the freezer.

7. ...for the nice sunshiny day we are experiencing here in Las Vegas.

8. ...that I am over the Spring Fever I suffered from on Wednesday.

9. ...for my family and friends both on and off line.

10. ...that I was able to attend my grief counseling group yesterday.

No comments: