Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Travel Tuesday: A Trip Down The Aisle of a Supermarket

Fiḍál (Grace), 7 Jalál (Glory), 171 BE - Tuesday, April 15, 2014 about 4:16 pm Pacific Daylight Time

A trip up and down the aisles of a supermarket is always an adventure. I know where some of the items located, but others I have not idea how  to find because they  do not  list  them on  the signs at the beginning and ends of each aisle.Today, after finding the items I went in for, I decided I needed a jar of prepared horseradish. I thought it was located in the same aisle as the mustard and salad dressing, but it was located in the section with the packaged cheese and stuff; which I suppose makes sense when you think about what taste horseradish is used to enhance.

After finding the horseradish, with the help of a customer service agent, I went to the produce section. There I purchased an individual watermelon and a package of individual red, orange, and yellow peppers. I like to use these peppers in my soup because they add a  slight sweetish taste to the chicken soup. After returning home and lugging the bags into my apartment, I was tired.

I think I have to take a different approach to grocery shopping because it making two or three trip up and down the same aisle looking for something wears me out. Therefore I will take a more methodical approach to grocery shopping. That way I will get everything I want or went into get without tiring myself out.

No comments: