Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I want to cry

Fidál (Grace), 14 Núr (Light), 170 BE – Tuesday, June 18, 2013 about 10:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time

I want to cry,
I don’t know why,
but I want to cry.

I’m not sure what the problem is, but suddenly I wanted to cry. It could be the results of my breakfast of eggs, cheese, and fish sticks. It could be something else causing this feeling. I feel as if I am descending into a well of depression. I feel like I am falling into a deep, dark pit. Therefore, I sit down to write about the way I feel.

Normally I would write about this feeling in my offline journal, Writing My Spiritual Journey; however, not this morning. I’m going to make this blog entry about the depression. Writing helps me figure out the reason for my dark mood. Writing, also, helps me overcome it; writing down my feels helps me sort out the reason for the way I feel.

The darkness has started to pass. I no longer want to cry, so I suspect it had something to do with my breakfast. I don’t know how that could be because I have ate those items for breakfast before and not wanted to cry. I should talk to my doctor about this the next time I see her, but I am not sure when my next appointment is supposed to occur. I think I had better call her office and find out.

I don’t think I’m supposed to see her before November or December. I could be wrong about that and since I don’t think the office has my new phone number they can’t get hold of me. I’ll give them a call with the new number.

No comments: