Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday June 20, 2013

Istiqlál (Independence), 16 Núr (Light), 170 BE – Thursday, June 20, 2013 about 2:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am Thankful

  1. for the my bereavement group meetings on the first and third Wednesday of each month
  2. for the ice cube in my freezer so that I can have ice water or ice coffee this afternoon
  3. for the can of mixed fruit I at for lunch
  4. for a beautiful blue sky on the last day of spring
  5. for the wind blowing through the small elm tree growing at the corner of my garage
  6. for the neighbor’s dog that barks during the night
  7. for a working air conditioner
  8. for the positive mood I am in today
  9. for the electricity that powers my computer and my air conditioner
  10. for grilled cheese sandwiches

No comments: