Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Saturday is Recyclable Pick Up

Fidál (Grace), 2 Rahmat (Mercy), 170 BE – Tuesday, June 25, 2013 about 6:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Saturday is the day recyclables picked up day in my neighborhood. Because I forgot to take the recyclables out the last two times, I have a two recyclable bins of newspapers. I do not have many cans or glass bottle, but I have a great many newspapers.

I have to make sure I have all of them out of the house and into the recyclable bins by Saturday. Then on either Friday night or Saturday morning, I have to carry the bins to the curb. The problem is a plastic bin full of papers is heavier then one full of cans or glass.

I know my left shoulder is going to give me problems. I have issues with the rotator cuff and carrying heavy items like a recyclable bin full of newspapers is not a good idea. Good idea or not, I have to get the bins to the curb this week, other wise the newspapers will just stack up.

Perhaps I can drag or push the bins to the curb instead of carrying them. I do not think it would be easier to get them to the curb, but it may prevent me from injuring my rotator cuff again. I will have to think about which method is easiest and safest.

No comments: