Tuesday, June 04, 2013

I am Looking for a Positive Attitude

Fiḍál (Grace), 19 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 170 BE - Tuesday, June 4, 2013 about 8:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time

It's Tuesday, June 4, and I'm looking for a positive attitude. I'm not feeling very well so perhaps that's why my attitude is negative. I wrote a response to an image prompt for a blogging challenge I'm participating in on writing.com. I wrote a poem in response to the prompt, so my response was neither too negative or too positive.

It was only after I wrote the response that my attitude began to turn negative. I've noticed that I can wake up in a positive mood, but after I've been up a while my positive attitude turns negative. Sometimes I'm not sure what causes the change and at other times I realize why my attitude changes. This morning I suspect it changed because of technical issues with one of my computers. When it comes to technology, I suspect I have issues with patience.

Sometimes my positive mood changes when I have difficulties with technology. I know that letting a piece of equipment affect my mood is silly. I have to figure out why technology issues bother me more then they should.  I guess the only way to do that is to attempt a free write exercise in my off line journal.




No comments: