Monday, June 10, 2013

Blue Monday June 10, 2013

Kamál (Perfection), 6 Núr (Light), 170 BE – Monday, June 10, 2013 about 7:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time

 Blue Monday is depressing. This morning I am having an issue with my stomach, which is causing my Blue Monday feelings. I think I am experiencing hyper-acidity this morning; however, I do not know why. I took my pill last night and I have not eaten anything that normally causes my hyper-acidity.

Eating breakfast will help, but I do not want to eat anything that may increase the problem. Considering the way my stomach feels, I think a can of applesauce might be a good breakfast. Applesauce is easy to digest and it is easy on my stomach. If I feel better this afternoon then I will fix something a bit more substantial.

Since I do not feel like driving this morning, I will go out on Tuesday. I have one bill I have to pay and I need to pick up a loaf of bread. I guess I should make a grocery list before I go, but before I make the grocery list, I have to check the online coupons on the grocery store website. I cannot purchase too much because of the bill I have to pay.

it is blue Monday
darkness and pain overtake
the sunshiny day

No comments: