Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Morning in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 1 Rahmat (Mercy), 170 BE – Monday, June 24, 2013 about 8:35 AM Pacific Time

Last night, despite the fact that it was partly cloudy, I saw the full moon. I took some trash to the garage and while I was out there, I looked up at the moon. The moon, brighter then normal, was shining through a break in the clouds. When I returned to the house, I started a poem. This morning I started another poem about the super moon because I was dissatisfied about the three lines I wrote last night.

supper moon shining
across the Las Vegas night
beautiful evening

There is still a cloud cover this morning, but it does not seem to bother the birds. When I went out to take the kitchen trash to the garage and pick up my paper, I heard a nightingale sing. As I look out my window, I see the morning sun reflecting off my garage and the fender of my car. Perhaps the day will be sunny after all.

good morning sunshine
nightingales greet morning
partly cloudy day

I have finished my first cup of warmed over morning coffee. It is time to post this entry and get on with something else. I still need to take some recyclable to the garage before it gets too hot, which makes me want to remain indoors.

No comments: