Monday, February 18, 2013

President's Day 2013

Kamál (Perfection), 12 Mulk (Dominion), 169 B.E. - Monday, February 18, 2013 about 4:25 P.M. Pacific Time

It is President's Day, so there were no postal deliveries and the banks were closed. At least, I think my bank was closed. The only banking I did today was to check my accounts online, so it did not matter much whether the banks were open or closed today. I took some items to the storage unit this morning and then I came back home.

It is President's Day, the day we remember all the Presidents of the United States and not just George Washington or Abraham Lincoln. I do not know if the schools were closed today or not. I know when I was growing up and we commemorated the birthdays of Abraham Lincoln and George Washington, the schools remained in session. At least, I think we went to school on those days; that was a long time ago and in another state.

Happy President's Day
 


No comments: