Monday, February 11, 2013

Cleaning out the coat closet

Kamál (Perfection), 5 Mulk (Dominion), 169 B.E. - Monday, February 11, 2013 about 3:17 P.M. Pacific Time

I opened the door to the coat closet today. Inside I found and removed an ironing board, two suitcases (one empty), and a briefcase. There are still several things in the closet, I remember seeing a bar stool with a back, and several piece of clothing plus two coats. I do not remember what else was in the closet.

I set up the ironing board and put the briefcase on top. I took everything out of briefcase and laid them on the ironing board. Most of the items are trash, papers that I have no use for; those I will throw away. Some of the papers contained copies of poems I have written. Since I do not intend to use this briefcase, it is soft sided, I will put some clothing items in it and donate everything to a local charity.

One suitcase is so heavy that I cannot lift it onto the ironing board. It is so heavy I can barely left it at all. It is my suitcase, so whatever in in it I put there. I cannot remember what this suitcase contains, but I need to find out because I need to put some of my clothes in it for storage. I do not want to give all my clothes away, but there I some I will not wear until later in the year.

No comments: