Saturday, February 09, 2013

Recyclable Saturday: Taking the Recyclable Bins to the curb

Jalál (Glory), 3 Mulk (Dominion), 169 B.E. - Saturday, February 9, 2013 about 6:05 A.M. Pacific Time

It's recyclable Saturday. It's time to put the plastic recyclable bins on the curb, which I did about thirty minutes ago. I have a unique method of taking the bins to down to the street. I have a black plastic rolling trashcan, so, on recyclable Saturday, I remove the lid from my trashcan and place a red, white, or blue bin inside.

I roll the trashcan down to the curb and remove the recyclable bin. I then roll the trashcan back to the garage, put another recyclable bin in and roll the trashcan containing the recyclable back down to the curb. I do this until I have all the bins on the curb, sometimes it takes two trips and sometimes three.

I use this method because I can't carry the bins without assistance. Since I don't have anyone to help me, this is the best method to accomplish the job. I have to get the recyclables to the curb before 6:00 A.M. because sometimes the recyclable truck begins its run early.


No comments: