Thursday, February 07, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Ten things to be thankful for

Istijlál (Majesty), 1 Mulk (Dominion), 169 B.E. - Thursday, February 7, 2013 about 10:15 A.M. Pacific Time

Today I give thanks for...
  1. Hot black coffee sipped from my mother's favorite coffee cup,
  2.  A grilled ham and cheese sandwich made in the electric skillet my brother gave me for my birthday,
  3. A  daily newspaper that I can read while sipping my first cup of coffee in the morning,
  4. The sparrows I saw yesterday when I parked in the parking lot outside my doctor's office
  5. The nightingale I heard singing this morning when I picked up the newspaper,
  6. The clear blue sky I see when I look out my living room window,
  7. The storage unit that I am using to store my items in,
  8. The bright sunshine casting oak tree shadows across the neighbors front lawn,
  9. The powdered hot chocolate mix I use to make cafe mocha at home,
  10. The powdered milk I mix to put on my cereal.

No comments: