Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday morning in Las Vegas

Istiqlál (Independence), 16 Mulk (Dominion), 169 B.E. - Friday, February 22, 2013 about 11:05 A.M. Pacific Time

Friday morning, my coffee cup is empty because for the past thirty minutes or so I had  to deal with modem issues. I am do know what caused the problem because manually rebooting the modem cleared the problem. I do not want to know what caused the problem because I am more interested in why one computer is encountering virtual memory problems.

Fortunately, that computer is not the one I use to surf and work on the Internet. At least under normal conditions, the only thing I use that computer for is downloads. It is the downloads that may be the problem. Anyway, I am running a virus scan on that computer right now; sometime this afternoon I will know if there is a problem with virus or spy ware. In the meantime, I will pour me another cup of coffee and finish cleaning off the dining room table.

computer issues
make days interesting stressful
another week past

No comments: