Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Midweek Reflections: Cleaning off my desk

‘Idál (Justice), 2 Ayyám-i-Há (The Days of Há) - Wednesday, February 27, 2013 about 1:54 P.M Pacific Time

I had to stop cleaning out a suitcase and clean off the top of my desk. Fortunately, the suitcase is almost empty so when I get back to it, after I finish cleaning off my computer desk, it will be finished quickly. I had to clean off my desk because I could put anything else on i t.

I have divided the top of my desk into three sections. The computer is in the middle of the desk (this is not a real computer desk, but a older five drawer office desk). As I said, the computer is in the middle, so I have space to the right and left of the computer to put papers and books. I took some papers out of the suitcase with information I needed to record, but when I got to the desk I did not have room to laying anything of either side of the computer.

I have the left side of the desk cleaned and straightened, so now I only have to take care of the right side. However, I decided before I begin cleaning off the rest of the desk to compose this entry. This is the only idea I have come up with today for an entry and I figured I had better make the entry.

I have heard it said that a clean desk is the sign of a sick mind. I will never have a completely clean desk, but I do want one that I can use without knocking something onto the floor. I am sixty-six years old and picking things up off the floor is a pain.

No comments: