Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shopping in Las Vegas


Fidál (Grace), 14 Kamál (Perfection), 169 BE – Tuesday, August 14, 2012 about 1:30 PM Pacific Time

I need to go shopping. I need to buy some new clothes and new shoes. Now all I have to do is figure out which store. I think maybe a little online research to decide where to shop in Las Vegas.

I know what I need to buy; the problem is getting out in this hot desert city to buy it. Of course, the temperatures are lower so shopping is not as difficult as last week. Last week the temperatures exceeded 110 degrees, but this week they are a bit lower. Therefore, going shopping of a morning is much more pleasant.

This morning I went too the car wash and had the car washed. It was a pleasant trip, not too hot and without any humidity. This afternoon, I noticed the clouds are rolling in so there will be a little humidity, but I don’t think it is very high. Of course, I haven’t been outside since I came home about 10:30 AM.

Tomorrow, August 15, 2012, I’m going to the farmers market, so there will be no other shopping. Even in the cooler temperatures, I can manage only one or two things outside the house at any one time. Since I’m going to the Farmer’s Market that is the only shopping I will do until Thursday or Friday. If I do any other shopping then I have to leave the fruits and vegetable in the car while I’m shopping and I don’t like to do that.

No comments: