Thursday, August 30, 2012

Clouds, humidity, and driving in Las Vegas


Istijlál (Majesty), 11 Asmá’ (Names), 169 BE – Thursday, August 30, 2012 about Sunset Pacific Time

The sky was cloudy all day. Earlier today it was mostly to partly cloudy with patches of blue sky peeking through. This evening there is complete cloud cover. I know it is close to sunset, but I am not sure how close because of the clouds.

This morning, I had to drive to the west side of town in the heat and humidity. It was not pleasant drive, but it was interesting. Most of the drivers were cautious, with one exception. I am not sure if the person was still sleepy, using a cell phone or the weather was having an effect on him or her. Whatever the problem, the car kept swerving into my lane. Unfortunately, I could not pull over and call the police because I had to focus on the rest of the traffic, while avoiding the car that kept swerving into my lane.

I got to my destination and back home safely. I hope the other person did the same. It is times like this when I wished there were another person in the car with me.

No comments: