Thursday, August 02, 2012

I do not like cooking for just myself


Istijlál (Majesty), 2 Kamál (Perfection), 169 BE – Thursday, August 2, 2012 about 6:30 PM Pacific Time

I don’t like cooking just for myself and that is what I do five days a week. Mom goes to the daycare center Monday through Friday and she gets two or three meals a day there, when she comes home in the evening there is someone else to fix a small meal for her. Mom has evening meds to take and so she has to eat something.

I cook for myself five days a week. The problem is that I don’t fix a balanced meal just for me. I have tried frozen dinners and they don’t satisfy me; perhaps I need to try larger frozen meals instead of the one I am buying. I get hungry in the evening. I think I will fix myself a salad and eat that this evening. Perhaps that will satisfy me. A salad is easy to fix and I don’t have to warm it up in the microwave.

On weekends, when Mom is home I fix a balanced meal because Mom needs to eat. I eat balanced meals on the weekends and that seems to satisfy me, I have to start fixing myself balanced meals during the week.

No comments: