Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Midweek reflections on washing the winter blankets


‘Idál (Justice), 8 Kamál (Perfection), 169 BE – Wednesday, August 8, 2012 about 12:45 PM Pacific Time

I have begun washing the winter blankets. Some of them are small enough so that I can put them in the top loader without any difficulty. I will wash the smaller or lighter blankets here at home, but the others I have to take to the laundromat.

I won’t wash the blankets that need to go to the laundromat until the weather gets cooler. It’s just too hot during the day to drive to the Laundromat for three for four heavy blankets. I think I have only three or four heavy blankets, I’ll know more when I finished washing those I can at home.

I don’t expect the temperatures to cool down much until October or November. I won’t have the heavy blankets ready to put on the beds by October, but I will have some of the blankets ready. Mom doesn’t like to have heavy blankets when she sleep at night, she prefers to have several smaller blankets on her bed and those will be ready by the time Autumn and cooler weather arrives in Las Vegas.

I prefer the heavier blankets myself, so as soon as it gets cooler I’ll have to take those to the laundromat. I suppose before I take any blankets out of the house to washed I need the check the prices at the two or three closest laundromats to my house. When I go to the laundromat I prefer to have the change with me so that I don’t have to get any bills changed there.

No comments: