Friday, August 10, 2012

Another hot day in Las Vegas


Istiqlál (Independence), 10 Kamál (Perfection), 169 BE – Friday, August 10, 2012 about 5:45 PM Pacific Time

Friday was another hot day in Las Vegas. The temperature rose to 110 degrees and there was an excessive heat warning. I didn’t go out today because my car doesn’t have a working air conditioner and driving without one is exhausting. Since the air conditioner in the house works I stay home and attempt to get some work done.

I don’t like staying home. I would prefer to go out in the morning and do shopping. I like to go out either two or three days a week, but this week I got out of the house only once. Next week I have to have the car washed and go shopping, but the weather will be cooler; at least according to the meteorologist. Monday the temperature is supposed to get up to 109 degrees and go down from there.

I’m tired of staying home, so Monday while Mom is at the daycare center I think I will plan on having the car washed. There are two or three carwashes close to the house, so I don’t have to drive very far and the waiting areas are cool. It might be nice to set in one while someone washed my car.

I’m not going to wash the car myself. I know it is more expensive to have someone else wash the car, but I would much rather someone wash my car then do it myself. I cut down on something else.

No comments: