Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year’s Eve December 31, 2010

Istiqlál (Independence), 1 Sharaf (Honor), 167 BE – Friday, December 31, 2010 about 1:58 PM Pacific Time

It’s Friday, December 31, the last day of 2010. Tomorrow a new Gregorian year begins. Tonight at midnight, fireworks will celebrate the birth of a New Year. A New Year is a new beginning.

A New Year is full of potential. A New Year is full of promise. A New Year is full of hope. A New Year is a time to make changes. A New Year is a time to move things in the house.

"If you want to change your life, move 27 things in your home."
Author Unknown

One of the items I am moving is my dining room table. In 2007, when my mother got out of the hospital I moved my dining room table into the living room and it is still in my living room. In 2011, I am moving my dining room table back into the dining room. After I move the table, then I will decide on 26 more items to move.

I hope to complete moving all the items by March 21, 2011. However, moving items from one room to another or from one wall to another takes thought. It may take longer then three months to move everything. It may not take three months when I decided on the other items.

No comments: