Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The End is near

‘Idál (Justice), 4 Masá’il (Questions), 167 BE – Wednesday, December 15, 2010 about 11:20 AM Pacific Time

The end is near, at least the end of the year. As 2010 draws to a close, I am looking at what I need to get out of debt, which is a depressing subject in these economic conditions. I want to set a realistic goal, but at this point, I’m not sure what that would be. I would like to have all my debts paid by the end of 2011; however, I’m not sure that is realistic.

The first step is to get all my mother’s debts and all mine together. The second step is to put the debts into a spreadsheet and compare them with our income (a frightening thought). The third step is figure out a payment schedule (another frightening thought). I have to do this and I can’t let fear’s little demons stop me.

I’ve just thought of a fourth step and fifth step. The fourth step is to list ways we can save money. While the fifth step concerns finding was to make more money. I’ve listed all the steps necessary to achieve this goal. Now I need to set up a spreadsheet and, since I already have 2011 budget books set up I can add another spreadsheet those books.

No comments: