Friday, December 10, 2010

Changing my work schedule

Jalál (Glory), 19 Qawl (Speech), 167 BE – Friday, December 10, 2010 about 6:37 PM Pacific Time

Despite the fact I don’t like working graveyard, I’m going to have to start that shift. No I’m not taking a job outside the house, I’ll still work online, but I’ll be working nights rather then during the day. I’m attempting to work when Mom’s asleep

Lately, I’ve had difficulty getting online before late afternoon. Mom requires more attention then she used to. She is still capable of doing many things for herself, but she wants more attention. She also doesn’t want to eat anything except peanut butter and cereal. Mom will fix peanut butter and cereal for herself, but nothing else.

Mom will eat what I fix, but she won’t fix anything for herself except peanut butter and cereal. Unfortunately, peanut butter and cereal isn’t a balanced meal. In addition, Mom will not take her meds unless I give them to her. Anyway, I’m going to have to work online when Mom’s asleep and that means graveyard.

1 comment:

Spherical said...

Plenty of writer's share a night time version of themselves to readers. There are many writers' that cannot concentrate on what is in front of them until they have straightened all their pictures throughout the day!