Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I’m looking forward to a warm house

Fidál (Grace), 15 Qawl (Speech), 167 BE – Tuesday, December 7, 2010 about 4:49 PM Pacific Time

I remember having fun in snow. When I was a child, I didn’t notice the cold. I went out and enjoyed the snow. Now, I enjoy sitting inside a warm house and watching the snow accumulate on the ground outside. We haven’t had any snow in Las Vegas, but it has snow on Mount Charleston.

One of the things I enjoy about winter in Las Vegas is looking up to the mountain and seeing snow. I have no desire to drive up there a play in the snow. I enjoy looking up and seeing Mount Charleston’s white crest. I also enjoy being in a warm house, rather I will enjoy this as soon as the heat pump is fixed.

The techs are coming on Wednesday, between 8:00 and 10:00 AM to fix the unit. I am going to enjoy a warm house and taking a bath in a warm house. I may even wash my hair if it gets warm enough. I’ve missed the warmth and it hasn’t been cold in Las Vegas. After the heat pump is fixed I’ll worry about paying the electricity bill this winter, but right now I just want to be warm.

No comments: