Monday, March 08, 2010

I'm having a plumber coming on Wednesday

Kamál (Perfection), 7 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 166 BE – Monday, March 8, 2010 about 2:43 PM Pacific Time

The problem is the kitchen sink, it's either the garbage disposal or the drain; I'm not sure which one is the problem. I do know I'm eventually going to have to have them back for other things. Mom enjoys the house, but she doesn't have to find the money for repairs. Actually, Mom doesn't have to worry about finances at all, she does worry about them, but Mom doesn't have to.

I'm glad the plumber isn't coming until Wednesday afternoon because I have to go to the bank and get some cash to pay the plumber. It does make washing dishes a bit of a challenge; I got the dishes washed today without using the kitchen sink or dumping water down that drain. If figuring out how to wash dishes without using the kitchen sink or the dishwasher is the biggest problem I have then the rest of my life is going to be easy.

No comments: